Laman

Kamis, 03 September 2009

Incredible rose (part 3)

INCREDIBLE ROSE (PART 3)

 Rais and ash reached the kanjava palace. Khathiee and benyamin still waited the king alarial in his bedroom,his codition was getting worse. His had a fever and so hot temperature with lassitude.when rais came and hold his hand. His awareness decreased and rais asked khathiee to help her to gave that blood drunk by his father. Ash help them so,after king drank that blood he got sleepy and resting. Rais asked ash to dinner and stayed to her palace coz too night to back to sposche.khathiee served them and asked them to go the dining room.
“thanks khat…let join us dinner here..i wanna introduce u to my best woman in this palace. She is khathiee…she has lived here since 5 year ago.i love her as my own sister and mommy.”said rais to ash.
“don’t worry,rais…I often stayed and camping in the jungle alone..eh..i mean always with lucas. “
“when did u come to amy’s kingdom and went around in the jungle like today?”
“2 days ago..prince adil and amy will marry this Sunday. Now,they are so busy in wedding preparation.i m pale see them all so active moving there,here,and they always dispute baut the weeding dress,the weeding cake. Amy wanted like this,adil wanted like that. Maybe amy and adil will delay their wedding day next week till they get in suitable mind in all of weeding matter preparation. Would be bride and bridegroom make them crazy and insomnia. “
“all right..but u ll be like them too when u almost do a wedding in the future..”
“after I saw them. Better I gave all the matter to the my bride and wedding event organizer. I wont despute everything baut that. .”
“really?i m not sure baut it.”
Ash stoped his step beside rais’s bedroom. The door or her room opened,he saw a nig crystal with square shape stood beside her bed.he stared closer to the door and enter his head come in.he looked so surprised saw that crystal with the rose inner.
“rais?that crystal and rose?”
“yes..”
“So amazing and so beautifull.”
“who did gave it to u?”
“noone..i found it from the waterfall and u took it from me. But I found it by my self.”
“it means the rose u got from me.lolz!!!i took it by my self and gave it for u”
“ok..ok..i got it from u prince ashu.”
“ J “
  Rose and ash in the dining room and rais asked khathiee to sit down there so. She introduced khathiee to ash. Khathiee smiled and said to ash that rose was seen by rose everyday more than 2 hours. Rais stepped her foot and stared at her with deep sight.
“I m happy u love that rose from me fanaticly rose..and thanks lady khathiee…u have made it eternity..i hope rose will keep it well.”
“I ll give to my so daughter one day.”
“good..ahem6x.,..”
Rais steped her foot gain and she screamed.
“what happen?”asked ash strangly.
“nothing..prince ashu.do u like the dinner?i will take another cooking in the kitchen. Btw,rais is expert in cooking so.her husband will so lucky get her as his wife..”
“really? Khathiee tell me..i m still unbelieved everything baut rose.hunting alone in the jungle,woman fighter princess,and now u told u she is expert in cooking so?what kind of woman she is?”
“king alarial tought her as a man.he wanted to protect her totally,she only has dad..no mom gain,no brothers and sisters ..i think that is not a big problem. But her mom is totality glamour feminime woman.”
“I wanna be a super woman,super wife,super mother…just like that.”
Prince ash nodded and stared at her for a long time. Rais knew it and moved down her face..she only watched the dining table and her heart beat so fastly.
 In the next morning ash back to amy’s palace and rais told him that she was doubt baut come to her wedding party. His father still in terrible sick and she couldn’t left her alone in the palace. Ash hold her shoulder and told her that he has sant a pigeon to her kingdom and one of her fight would send a famaous potent tonic plant in his kingdom.it would reached rais kingdom after 2 days. Rais so thanksfully to him and expected her father would better soon and she didn’t wanna make amy sad with didn’t come to her wedding party and bachelor party.
  When kkathiee told her that the tonic plants from ash’s country reached to her palace 2 days after. Rais was so strange with the coming of prince donny. She saw him hold a package and gave it to her.
“prince donny?”
“it is a potent tonic who famous for relieve for the sickness of ur daddy,princess rais. I just back from adil’s country yesterday and all citizen there said baut the best medicine and tonic for a sores like gotten by ur father,”
“u just back from adil’s palace?ohhh…prince ash said me that his fight from his kingdom would delivered the tonic.and accidentally u gave it to me so.thanks GOD…thanks prince donny.what I and dad do for reply all ur meaningfull kidness,u have saved my life and my daddy.and this tonic..”
“don’t mention it,princess raise aster. So heavy cloud in the sky,it will make a heavy rain and storms..i didn’t bring a camp tent.”
“would u like to stay here tonight. Amy’s wedding will held in the Sunday,2 days later.u can back tomorrow morning. It would be bad if u back home now with this bad weather,prince donny.”
“sure..”
 After king alarial drank that tonic,he got a futher better condition and could walked slowly everywhere. Rais was so happy and her father so. King alarial felt so proud and thanksfull to donny. He has a kind heart and powerfull man. He remember a letter from sposche from king jeff Stanley who wanted to paired rais to her oldest son. He toght he didn’t have any reason to reject it. And he heard all his affection coffesion and that he fell in love to rais so. Rais wouldn’t rejected him as husband, they have been in deeply indebted to him. He had saved their life. And he saw rais could in good friending and they talking so chatty this 2 days.so he asked rais to go to sposche with prince donny. Rais need to present amy’s bachelor party and donny so. Rais said so doubt baut it and she wanted to stayed to take care him.king alarial succeseded convinced her that he would be better tomorrow and now he felt better further than before.at the last rais went to amy’s kingdom with prince donny. When she reached there,amy and ash came to met her in the gate of the palace. Rais stepped down from the carriage and donny offer his hand to help her out from the carriage. When rais hold donny’s palm she saw ash stood beside amy and he seemed so angry. 
“welcome rais..we never gueesed that u will come earlier. Ashu said u wanted to took care ur father.i almost sad baut u wont coming to my wedding. How comes u coming here with my brother? I didn’t know he went out from this kingdom.”
“he delivered a great tonic and medicine for my father. And my father have gotten a better condition now..he forced me to coming here for u amy..”
“I don’t understand but it is good news..”
 Rais and amy busy in the palace. Amy showed her all baut her wedding party. Rais saw amy tried wearing her wedding dress. Rais said to amy that the dreesiing is so beautifuull. Amy’s fiancée named adil pass their room with ashu.rais run away and close the door.
“don’t come in…”
“why?i have to meet amy my darling my lovely beauty bride..”
“amy is wering and show me her weding dress..a bridegroom cant see her bride with wedding dress before in the marriage event. But amy asked me to let ash come in..he need to try wearing his coat as bridegrommide.and u adil..please call aliza to coming here…she abd ash need to try their bridemide uniform…”
“ouch…ash..tell me their performance after u back from here..ok!!”
“u cant ash!!!it wont be a surprise gain for adil if u telll him abaut amy appearance and performance..”
Ash came in directly and didn’t hear what rais said to him. Adil went away and left that place. Rais felt so strange with all the attitude of ash since his coming.she saw ash talked to amy baut her dressing.
“what so beautifull u are amy..adil wont turn his sight from u.”
“ashu…what wrong with my face…I scare baut this one big agne in my noise.it make me embarrassed…”
“adil wont see ur agne..u are so stress and nervous for ur wedding..u will be ok..amy..u are very2 beautifull than all the woman in the world with this dressing.”
“ok..ok..try ur tuxsedo and don’t protest baut it..aliza wearing a blue gown.try it now..the tailor waiting u for try it, she will repair it if u felt uncomfortable with that tuxsedo.rais pick him up to the room.”
“sure amy…”
Rais gave the clothes to him and he got it in the other room beside amy’s room. Rais saw at his face and he removed his upper clothes.
“ash…what happen with u..why did u ignore me since I coming here.what is my mistake?”
He was silent and still busy with removing his buttom.
“ash….”
He still silent and 2 rais onlyt stood there waited his responces.
“please..came out!!i need to remove my trouser..come out!!!”
Rais is shy saw her stupidity saty here with ash and run out. she back to amy’s room and not for a long time ash came in and she ask aliza and amy thir opinion. Aliza and ash stood adjoint and amy said what so charming they both with that clothes.
Rais only sit down in the soft and look at him. As long ash stay at that room he never talk to rais and never see her. She run out and fell down hit the clothes blanket in amy’s bedroom. She screamed out..amy and aliza laughed her.she stand up and saw ash deeply and her tears doped out. she run away..amy and aliza felt so guilty they didn’t know why rais cried .ash went out so and remove his clothes.after he finished remove in clothing he search for rais and talked to her.
“rais..”
“rais…………………………………”
Rais still sit in the empty park and she turn her sight to another direction than ash. Ash walked closer and sit beside her. 
“rais..sorry for make u sad today.”
“I ..”
“I…”
“what is my mistake till u behaved me like that…”
“rais..u don’t have any mistake to me..”
“why so?”
“I don’t know..i don’t know why my feeling is too bad today..”
“I forgive u..”
Ash smiled and hold her hand. They both smile each other and when they donny come to their place.donny smiled to rais and kissed her hand. He asked rais to went around show his capability in arching. Prince donny,benny his brother and king Stanley would held an arching competiting..and adil would involved there so. Rais asked ash to joined them but he said he was so busy with lucas and went away directly.
As long as rais saw and watched that arching competing,she felt boring and wanted to meet ash and she wanted to know why ash and donny looked so dislike each other. Rais went out and amy asked her. 
“stay here with amy..where do u wanna go?”
“aliza is right here..i have to go..”
“ashu told me that he is in waterfall before he go..asked him to home ok…”said aliza with notty smile,
“ahemm10X..”teasted amy to her..”he is jeleous to my brother lolz!!”added her.
Rais ‘s cheeks became so pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk…and she went out fastly..she went to the waterfall and saw ash arching a deers who drinking in the side of the river.his bow shooted in wrong way coz rais called her with loud voice.
“sorry…”said rais when she saw the bow shooted to the big tree,
Rais asked his arrow and see to other deer focusly..she could shooted the big and fat deers not far from their place. Than..she shooted some big apples with that bows.
“stop!!!that bows made from rare wood!!if u use it only for same apple..it is a unusefull thing.”
“I shooted a deers and 2 apples for us..i wanna show u what so good I am in this tools..ao..u wont complain gain if I did some extreme man activity. I know what I do!!”
Rais walked to the apple tree and eat it,she remove out the bows and gave it to ash. Ash smiled and eat the aple from rais so.
“if u wanna more apple I ll climb for u”
“I can climb by my self..i m serious…I always do it in my palace..i have a lot of apple and mangoos and some another fruits..”
“enough rais…”said him with bright full smile.
“ash…I know u feel so strange with my character..but I don’t know why life and my destiny happened like this.if my mommy didn’t die 7 year ago..i m sure she wont let me tought as a man like this by dad…I ll be as lux as feminime as glamorously as amy and aliza or all laies and princess in the world.
“rais!!listen!! I don’t have a problems with all ur mind and character..it makes u different like all usual girls.it was the special of u.i just minded baut I couldn’t do anything as a man to make a lady like u admiring to me..u can do everything by ur self..”
“ash…u are so nice and so discipline man..only u who can tell me what so strange I am as a woman. I ll learn more to make me more feminime..dont tell amy,aliza or anyone else baut it.they didn’t know baut it.they all only know that I am usual lady like them.”
“really?donny didn’t know baut it so?”
“only all my palace member..who knew it.” 
Ash smile and saw her with pride…and smile.
 Amy’s wedding party is coming…the wedding ceremony passed so romantically. Amy walked with her brothers and her father aliza her bridemidE.,.to stood beside prince adil with white weddiong dress,ash was standing beside adila s his bridegrrom.rais was so happy coz her father came to that event and in fully healthy.He came with amber and khathiee for keep him icoz he just relieve from his sickness and still in little fever. And when amy trow out her flower prince donny got it. Rais is dancing in that party with her father and she saw ash danced with aliza..aliza winked to her and remove her hand and offered ot to raiss.eliza poke his shoulder and said good luck to him. Rais and ash was dancing ..they danced and walked to the corner witt less people..
“rais..i have to tell u something now.”
“yes?”
“I scare I wont see u anymore after today..and u was so special in my eyes,I cant loose u from my mind.i fall ing love to u and I want u as my life partner..will u marry me?”
“are u serious?”
“rais..i wont repeat what I said I m sure u love me so..please trust on me..i ll make u happy forever..”
Rais smiled and ash hug her so tide..their eyes look each other and rais tell I love u too in his ears..ash kissed her so gently and their face became so pink..”I want introduce u to my parents. And after it my parents will tell ur father baut us. They are waiting us there…I have told them before this event.when they reached this place. Rise smiled and walked to his family with ash hold his hand.
Ash ‘s family was a very good people and they are so full by friendliness. But immediately his father called her and asked her to went to the small stage,the place which decorated by orchestra and singer of the party. When rais stood on the stage and she felt so strange coz prince donny and king jeff Stanley stood there so. Prince donny put a ring in her finger and applause heard so crowded.
“dood and me have decided will engaging princess rais aster and prince donny. Wish them will be a happy family ever after.”
Rais so shock heard it and looked so angry. Her tears almost droping and she move down and run away left that ball room. …

TO BE CONTINUED…

4 komentar:

aMy mengatakan...

Wew... nice :)

Keep Up !!

java_princess.com mengatakan...

really?amy..i hope the story could make u and alll ppl smile who read it...

Unknown mengatakan...

It's coming along nicely, keep it up :)

Ben mengatakan...

keep the spirits to make a good stories :D

™Joglo™

Entri Populer