Laman

Jumat, 04 September 2009

Still love without lemon

When she was confused..

That 3 men : my dreaming prince /my idol called “errio”

My super friend called “suji”

My 1st love called “sigit”

Than 3 men were coming …

They battered the door down,

I walked with him adjoin me,everything which it gonna happen were
dancing in my mind.. He wanted to kiss and play with my upper
(lemon,red). He promised with gentleman promise wouldn’t passed the
rule.”only ur upper”said him repeatly. But from the deepest of my
heart..i wasn’t ready yet!!! In my view..the romantic which it
alloweed to do no more than kissing. My principle since I was in
childhood and my adolesence,when I knew what is love and relationship.
More than lip kissing was one kind of ASMARA ( sex and love passion).
It was used only post marriage thing.my culture tought me like that.
Sex was a sacral and pure thing which permited to did by a couple and
marriage as the purification. Human created by GOD as the highest
creator than other. God gave us a mind and logical to differenced us
from aother creator (ex:plants,animal and abiology thing). Marriage as
the purify and made th lovers would live together forever and the
death as the farewell.

And I have said “we ill tr..we ll see my responces and what will
happen after u do it to me.” At that time he addicted it,”only ur
upper,”said him gain. I was feeling that doubtfull and my instinct
said it. I wasn’t ready yet..screamed my heart. I wasn’t sure I would
be ok.i felt so weak still. Everynight that pain attacked my mind and
I felt so hard to breathe,like angina pectoris. That trauma gave me a
lot of scarify,insomnnia,that wound..that wide eyes stared at me,like
a monster’e eyes whose black and hunted me. He hold my
palm…”please,believe me..only up per not entry..imposs for me not
played this lemons,remember my gentleman promise”. I took along
breathing..i satrted to felt that pain in my left chest,right place of
my heart. He opened the room,and we came in…when I almost closed the
door. A halutination appeared in my sight…

That 3 men were seeeping through the door. Suji with his basket
t-shirt,sigit with his huge jeans and white blouse,errio with his HU’s
uniform. That 3 couples of eyes stared at me.we were in debating now…

Me : “ I believe him…”

Sigit : “don’t..dont do this..after he see ur lemons he wont stop!!”

Suji : “FOOLISH u!!!!u stull seem so stupid and let a boy fool
u,play u,he allways say boys are fuck and leave,right??”

Errio : “ A gentleman is…a man who will be ur soulmate of ur heart and
life. Will love u still after he saw all ur weakness and bad habits or
bad attitudes. And that time u ll get that feeling the sound the
destiny which said he is ur live partner lover. Look at his eyes !! u
arent ready for it now, it is ur weakness. If he answer not!!and he
said he gets hurt and loose his love to u coz u didn’t give him ur
lemons or else.u may leave…tell him!! Now!!here!!”

I saw them standing around me. All their hands hold my shoulders. And
he walked to be closer in me. Laid his hand to me…my breathing was
getting faster.

“please believe me!! U know I know what I will do..please,believe me..”

I didn’t move my feets. I was kissing his mouth directly. Out all my
kissing power, for some minutes. He stoped it,push hid face further..

“ u re so right,my sugar!! U re the best kisser of mouth. U wanted my
kissing and mouth like a vampire get thirsty of blood.”said him and
smiled.

He kissed me gain,tried to do more. All of my face,my lip,and my neck.
His hands started to enetered my blouse and my hands stoped its.i
holds his hands strongly. His lip started to kissed my shoulders. That
scarify came in gain..my breathing..that past event haunted me. All
the worst shadow..my tears started dropping. It was same with that
event. He started to kiss and forced me to hold and kissed my lemons.
I tried to free..but his body strike and adhere me in the wall..i
couldn’t move. He forced me to kiss and and touched my lemons. I was
crying in that time, and same..they both had athletich and so tall
body.and I was so tiny. I was crying..i heard errio’s voice.”step his
feet on”

“AAAWWW….”he screamed loudly. I was crying..my hands closed my face
all.i felt so hard to breathe gain. The fresh sweat dropping on all of
my body and palms. Like ussually when that trauma stand up. I felt so
hard to breathe and he helped me to relax my self.
Astagfirullahaaldzim..i tried to said it repeatly. His mouth was dazed
for some minutes. I said him slowly with unreguler breathe.

“I m so sorry..if u arent happy and loose ur love to me because I
didn’t give u my lemons. U may go.i m iklash..although it is not easy
to tell u good bye.i cant loose u.”

I hard worked to stand up and hold the wall as the halder. He helped
me and looked my eyes so widely. My body felt so weak to walked and
trembled. All my skin so cold and full by sweat. I tried to walk alone
out the room. My tears dropped so heavy.

“I m so sorry hun..”

I tried to hold the wall along the coridor. He run and ahead me.hold
my hands and stared at me. I couldn’t controled my self gain,felt so
hard to breathe..the pain attacked my heart…and my head like filled by
big and so heavy stone. Eveything were gonna be dark..i laid down at
his hands…

When I opened my eyes,I laid flat on the big and soft bedroom. With
his hand holding my hands and his other hands touched my cheek,called
my name repeatly.he kissed my hand gently and my tears dropped down
gain..

“sorry..”I said him

“I wouldn’t touch ur skin,ur body ur lemons again before u asked me
for that. Or after I marry u..then what will happen in our 1st night
after marry??u need to get disawareness when I started touch ur lemons
gain???”he asked me confusely.

“perhaps..”

“what??????????u ll be fall down and get disawareness gain bfr ml?????”

“hi…do u remember???we have planned all. Vodka and wisky before ml…bfr
u touched my lemons. I ll be drunk and u arent. Ok???”I said him
brightly.

“oh yeah..u ll seethe donkey after orgasme ya??? Hahahahahahahahahaha”

“thanks,..u can understand and wait me..accepted em as here I
am. With all my weakness. I LOVE U..”

“I LOVE U TOO” said him.he kissed my forehead.

“OK..I ll pick u up to ur home now..with ur old motor. I wanna
introduce my self to ur parent and hug ur lovely grandmom. I m sure
she will stare at my lower part. She wanna know my
size,right????hahahahahhahaha”

I smiled and cried gain,crrying of happiness now. Tried to stand up
and he gave me a glass of fresh water,helped me to drink it. We walked
together and after he locked the door.i kissed his lip gain longer
from the 1st time. And he smiled to me..i was very happy. Felt this
love so perfectly…I love u forever…

I saw that 3 men smiled to me and laid their hand said me like this “u
re so lucky sarini,,,getting him beside u…happy forever for u..”

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

www.blogger.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading www.blogger.com every day.

Anonim mengatakan...

www.blogger.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading www.blogger.com every day.
no fax payday loan
faxless payday loans

Entri Populer