Laman

Jumat, 15 Oktober 2010

YOUR BABY part 1

YOUR BABY
Chapter 1

Hmmm...my name is raisha easter...u can call me Rais. I live in a small town and just moved to this town this 2 years. I got my 4th semester right now. I study at medical in a famous uni at this town. I stay with my uncle’s family. I allways sleep with my niece named anna and she is in last grade of high school now. I mean she had a bed with 2 floor. I m at upper sure...and she is at down. i m home every semester holiday and oftenly anna followed me there at my village. At my uni i had one 2 bestfriends. At my uncle’s home we had a nighbour named dave and ahmed. They both are sibling and they are my bestfriend mine so..anna’s so. Ahmed work at company baut building and architect. Dave is working in a big food company as stuff there. At uni i have my other bestfriend who allways sit in the chair beside me. We were bestfriend since i came to this uni 1st time. When i registered here to study i met him..i mean he was the 1st friend that i got here. His name is akash. He is so tall handsome,and tall and he studied here by scholarship. He didnt come from rich family..i like to be his friend coz his expedient,his good fighter in life and so caringfull. Whereever i go i allways with him and with twin curly hair gal and boy named martin and kiresha. So we are...me my dad is from saudy and my mom is from half indonesia – america. i go to uni by my red scooty motorbike and i often go to uni with akash. Akash used his sporty bike and he live in a rent house near my uni. And he had a part time job so as a stuff in city library in that town. I mean he work there every 3-pm till 9 am everyday. He got his won lappy after worked there a year. When we both finished our 1st grade,i have 2 other bestfriends more there. One is unreguler class student who still stay in her last year at finance faculty..her name is rainy. I couldnt tell u what the meaning of her name, she ever told me that rainy meant when his dad applied her mom to marry at the rain time and then when her parent marry there were raining so , when her mom told her dad that she pregnant her there was raining so..and when she was born there was rain so. At least she said that all the lucky time and beautifull moment at her parent’s life happened at raining time. So they gave her a name rainy. Rainy took a class at evening. At the day she worked in a train station. As the ticket seller..she worked till 4 pm and then doing her class at the evening till a bit night. i ve told u all baut my bestfriend, have me? Me, akash, anna, ahmed, dave, martin, kiresha,and sunny..uppss..sorry i didnt tell u baut sunny yet,did i??? I forget when the time i typing this. And i just tried to called his mobile at this time..when i do typing this page. I miss him alot. I have a trouble with my self..i feel so scare..and i m so worry more if akash ignored my calling and didnt wanna talk with me after our last conversation yesterday.
I had a problem with one of my bestfriend. With akash..yeah..akash insisted me to love his brother, his older problem i mean..but i dont love his brother. i only trust to 3 guys in this world. One i trust to akash, and 2nd i trust ahmed and 3rd i trust to ash. Let me take u back to the 1st day all this story and i wish u all can help me to decide baut what should i do.





2 years ago...1st of august 2008

I walked out from my home..and i stood at the airport with my parent and my bro. My grandparent made so much food to taken by me for my uncle’s family. Cakes and cakes..and some traditional foods. 20 minutes after i sit on the plane and got a wonder flight to far place. I would study at the university at the medical science. I would stay away from home for this 6 years. I was 18 years old at that time and wished the best thing for my life and future.
When i reached at the airport, i saw anna and felishita picked up for me. We used taxi to back home. Anna was 15 years old at that time and she was a pretty gal with long hair as me. Felishita still a kid and she said she was at 4th grade of primary school. I stayed in my uncle’s home. His name was jonny. He was my mom’s only brother. He was so kind and supposed me as i was his own daughter. I sleep with anna everynight. In a highrise bed and i slept using stage bed. Anna slept under me. At the beggining i stay there i couldnt slept sure..so strange and i felt so cold. I need 3 blanket so slept as weel. At the day after..the 1st day i went to uni as new student..i came there picked by my uncle and he picked up anna and felishita too to go to school.
I entered the campuss area and watched arround. I didnt have any friend yet. I sit on the desk at the park and waited till the time to start or any timing class coming up. I saw a boy riding a bike passed in the path near my sitting. I wore a simple white coat with a identify card from thick paper hanging by black robber in my chest. I showed him wore the same dressing like mine. I smiled and watched at his bike. I was thinking that maybe he would be same faculty direction with me. I saw we wore same coat. He glanced at me suddenly and stared me with odd sight. I was surprised and got confusion baut that. He smiled at me with so cute face..he was so handsome and had a white skin and tall guy. He said hello to me and stared gain to my big identify card with my ugliest photos there. The announcement of the new student training comitee said that at the identify card we all should placed the ugliest photo that we had at those event.
“ haloo..” said him slowly to me.
“ yea...” answered me with fool style.
“ where is the faculty of medicine? I saw u wear same uniform with mine..it mean a great possibilty that we will be in same faculty, wont we?” asked me suddenly.
I nodded and said “ u are at the right place now..”
“good..i will parking my bike 1st..u wait here ya..i dont have any friend here yet. My name is akash? u?” said him with offered his hand to shake my hand.
“me..raisha...u can call me rais..” answered me with happy expression.
“rais..nice to meet u. U dont have any friends here yet,do u? U are 1st person here that talking to me.”
“same with me then..let u place ur bike there..i will wait here.”
He riding away and 5 minutes after i saw him walking to my place. He sit with me there and put off some breads from his bag. Then a bottle of orange juice so. Ate that bread with very hunger expression..
“ rais, sorry i didnt having breakfast yet. I m so hungry..u dont mind ya? Wanna eat my bread? I took so much..maybe i will having lunch with eating this bread gain. “
“i ve been eating poridge at home..thanks alot “
“ hmm..poridge wont give u enough energy, try a small piece please..i made it by my self. “
“ ok..coz u baked it by ur self..i will try to eat. I will drink all ur orange juice if this bread arent delicious..”
He smiled and took down half of his long bread. I got it and tried that food. I swallowed it and tasted it.
“hmmmm..u re really2 baked it by urself.akash?”
“yes? Why?”
I smiled with big mouth opened. “delicious..”
“thats what i said” added him with great smile too.
A tall brown guy came with mic adhered his beside his mouth. He shouted and said that time to start the event. Akash packaged his bread in and enter that to his bag gain. And we run and joined all the line of the student based to our faculty. Akash stand behind me and what was that..my height was only as high as his shoulder . I stood on the middle line and i heard that brown guy started talking with so loud and dicipline voice. He introduced his self as the leader of this comitee plus as the president of university student organitation this year. Some pretty students near me gossiped and i heard them talked baut that leader. They said that guy was from computer technology faculty. Famous as so rules,dedication and the most dicipline guy at this uni. All professors and dozens here like him so much..and he known as very good man,respectfull and smart student.
“ what is good man? Said me direclty to my self.
“what do u say? “ akash answered me .
“nothing..”
“BE QUET PLEASE..AND ALL STUDENT PLEASE FORM A LINE AS UR OWN FACULTY AND PLEASE KEEP SILENT. THE UNIVERSITY DIRECTUR WILL COME IN A MINUTE HERE TO OPEN THIS OPENING CEREMONY.” I heard that brown guy shouted so loud using his microphone.
That event going on so boringfull and made me mad. I did everything with akash coz i didnt find other friends. Akash is very good friend and helpfull. At the time when we taken to anatomy laboratory and should be found a kidney and heart organ as our duty to collect it and gave it to our trainer. Me and akash were so good in coorporation and i was so happy coz he didnt scare to all that corps and cadaver as well as me. He told me that he had learn by browsing and book after this anatomy laboratory. I was so lucky coz i got a partner in group like him. I was laughing too when i see so much gals stared at akash. i confessed he was handsome ya? And so tall and his atletich body. But i wasnt too interesting to give any attention all baut the way that gals asked and tried to greeted akash. akash always tell me baut a fool joke.
“ rais, this is not my mistake i m so handsome like this  “
I said ” yeeeeeeeeeeee.............”and poke his shoulder.
At the evening at 7 pm when the 1st day of that new student orientation ended. I saw the same person who talked, i gave more intention coz i felt so curiosity baut what is good man like? I watch him more and more...but i didnt see anything at those day. I saw him as same usual guy. He is boy..and all boys are like crochodile. I moulted in my heart. Akash had been back some minutes earlier then me, i was walking to restroom when he said bye to me. I smiled and when i was walking to the gate and i saw all new students like me from many department faculties. I sit on the chair beside the gate. I waited anna or my uncle picked me up at uni. i heard that brown guy shouted and asked all his comitee members to gathered on the yard. They discussed and planned abaut all the activities for the next day. I heard 2 guys hide on the tree near that place and smoked there; they both talked each other and sit with relaxing their body liying on the wood. I saw arround and realized that only me the one who still stayed at uni. timed was 9 pm and i saw but he got purchased..when i saw to the crowded road, a guy was standing near the traffic light stared at me. I got an idea to asked him to way to home.
“ hai..”
“ya..whats the matter? U are new student,arent u ? “
“yes...my uncle who wanted to picked me up here..getting a trouble in the midway. His car got purchased. I m new in this city. I just wanna know the buss way or station to reach monthverry park. Can u tell me the way,please?” asked me politely.
“ehm..near from here. I will go to station too, u can go there with me if u want. Only 3 minutes by foot from here. “
“ sure..”
Then i stood my self up and walking in his back. I was so scare to walk beside him, he was the SO’s president u know. I saw him turned his head many times to me and oftenly made slower his steps but i did so, i didnt know why but i just knew him na, when he walked very slow at least, disintentionally i got in standing beside him, then i stopped suddenly and let him walked before me, he stopped and talked with me,
“ whats the matter?”
“ nothing,,”
“i wont beat u, why u walk so..lady first please,”
“i dunno the way..man first please..”
“ emmmm...what is your name and what faculty you are? Dont worry i wont punish u tom..”said him with smiling.
“ i m rais from faculty of medicine.”
“ i m sunny, ok..we are in the station now. The ticket window is there..”
I bought one ticket for my self and him so. We were in same train but his destination is further then me. I sit on the table and he looked busy in calling with his mobile. Then he walked to me and said that the train would arrived after 20 minutes. I sit and read book he sit beside me and i didnt know what he did there. I knew he looked at my face sometime but i didnt know why he did it. The train was came and went on the the train. When the train started running on i saw him was standing and holding on the handler on the roof. I saw an old man standing too and asked her to sit down on my place. He called me from his place...
“ risha,,u can sit here..i will standing...”
“ no thanks..i m not an old person, i still have strong leg “
“ thats not meaning u as old woman, i m serious..sit here..see all man standing arround u. U will be safe here. “ begged him. I saw arround and he was right...
“ ok..”
He smiled and standing up. I walked and sit on his chair. Then i got slept and when he touched my shoulder, i heard him called me..
“risha..wake up..”
“ mom..i m so sleepy let me sleep for some minutes more..”
When i opened my eyes i saw him sit beside me and said that i just reached to my station as my destination. I woke up and checked my bag, took a mobile and sms anna that i ve reached station. Then i walked down from station..he was standing at the train’s exit door and smiled to me ..
“take care...and go sleep soon..u need much energy for tomorrow..” said him friendly.
“thanks alot..anna and my aunty is sitting there picked me up. Take care and be carefull..bye..”
“ ya..u too. See u later,risha..”
“ i m not risha..i m rais..”claimed me to him with a bit anger.
“OK..”
I saw anna and my aunty standing arround me and that brown guy said a greeting to them. My aunt and anna saw me with strange face. They looked curously baut that guy.
“hmmm...we both departed from uni at the same time..my destination is the next station after this one. I m ash..and she didnt know baut the way and vehicle for going home. So i helped her showing this way by train.when i wanted to going home i saw her sit alone in the bus stop forward the uni. she asked me where was the way to reach monthverry park.”
“what so kind of u..” answered my aunty.
“ dont mention it,madam..”
“hmmm..are u her new friend at uni of medicine faculty too?? Thanks for helping my sister,i m anna her..niece.”added anna.
“ am i ur friend,risha..i mean rais!!!he stared at my face. Then nodded his neck “no i m in last grade right now..just enter the 7th semester. I m her senior at uni :D ...at computer science..nice to meet u anna.i m ash.”
“yea..lets we home.. “ said me with looking arround coz the night was getting more and more. I need to reach home and sleep for tomorrow. I have to reached uni at 5.30 am tom morning.
“the train is ready to running on gain..see u all..take care..bye..” he shouted coz the mic of announcer station was starting talking up too. He walked in to the train gain and laid his hand to all of us. At home when i was started to climbed the stairs to reach my bed upper anna’s bed.
“who is sunny?” asked anna with sitting on her bed.
“He is the president of student organitation and an important person of uni. I met him when i was waited ur dad to picked me up.i ve sitting at bus stop for 2 hours and i saw him at the comitee discussion on the yard. I was the last new student who stayed there,and i was being confesed how to get home,no buss passing and i heard from security employeer that i could home by train. All the comitee member were gone and i stayed there alone..i saw ash walked out from uni, i tried to asked him the train-lane to reach this place. So he helped me like that coz he would home by train so. We werent as friend yet. Coz i just met him today. U got me?”
“ I think he looked happy knowing u today, i saw the way he saw u....”
“hah????????? Why so? Are u blind????”
“ i m sleeping..”
I saw my mobile and read a sms reached. It was from akash..he said good night and said me to be spirit up. I smiled and wonder baut what will happen tomorrow.
~_______~
At the next day i came to uni by train gain. Uncle went to office at 8 am and i have to reach uni at 6 am. My aunty said that a i could go to uni by train at 5.30 am. I reached uni at 5.48 am and my 1st step to enter the gate and reached the yard, when i reached there i saw that brown guy have lead the comitee line on yard. They discussed and briefing for pre ceremony. He looked in to me and smiled..i was surprised and opened my eyes wide more, i smiled back and walked faster in to a chair under the tree and read a book there. some minutes later i saw akash came and sit beside me, he shouted and made me shocked with his voice. The opening ceremony that day started and that brown guy i mean sunny, talked with mic and giving some explanation baut schedule today. He walked arround and watching all the new student, punished all undicipline students with hard physical activity. I passed his examination..
At the evening, when i finished some theory orientation seminar of my science..i have 30 minutes free time to breaktime. I mean for all the new students faculty of medicine. Akash was talked with many guys in class and i told him that i wanted to go to the canteen. I wanted to bought ice and offered him to join me. He said he helped a guy baut a program in his laptop, i walked alone to the cafetaria. I ordered a meloon juice and sit a table near the window. The canteen was almost fillfull by many students, when i saw arround at the window..a gal came and sit in a chair of my table.
“hey...may i sit here? asked her to me.
“sure...”
“haloo..my name is rainy. Are u new student here? i m from economy faculty. “ introduced her to me.
“ i m rais..from the faculty of medicine. “
“doctor ya..” laughed her to me.
I smiled and slurped my juice. That brown guy passed near my place and rainy called his name.
“sunny...hey,where is my USB”
“hai,rainy. Assalamualaikum..how are u?”
“waalaikumsalam..”
“hm..i forgot,tomorrow ya? I m so busy this week. I didnt do anything baut all data u have given to me. “
“SG.......i will kill u if u dont give my USB before this Friday. “
“OK...hmmm..risha??i mean rais? U are her friend? “ said him with pointed her using his main finger.
“hmmmm...” said her with knocking her fingers to the table.
“ yes..sure. “ i nodded my head.
“she will be a doctor...rais,,but why u are sitting here. u skipped away from that boring new student orientation program. “
“i m not..this free time. My program will start gain after 15 minutes. “
“SG..u have to go away from here..u are no #1 person for that event,u cant sit here...huzzzzz huzzzzzzz...back to your comunity!!”
“ i observe for a program beside this place. I can see them from here, u dont have a right to ask me to go,FC!!”
“whatever..” said her with trowing nut’s peel to his head, he trowing that peel back to her. I laughed them and then i saw sunny came standing at the door and watched arround. I laid my hand to him, he saw me and came. Then he looked so doubt to sitting joined my table. Sunny and rainy saw him so strange too. I asked him to sit beside me,
“rainy,ash..he is akash. My new bestfriend from medical faculty.”
Rainy and sunny shaked his hand and smiled, akash said something with low voice in my ear. I smiled and sunny stared at my eyes,
“what u both saying..i m not a devil man na? i mean this area..this uni”
I smiled and told akash how i know baut ash and rainy. He watched focusly on my story, sunny helped me telling them baut it so, and rainy watched us with so interestingly sight.
“ hmmmmmm...SG helped u like that? Wow...” said rainy to me.
“he is so kind man “ added me with honesty expression.
“who is SG?” asked akash to me.
Sunny smiled and said us the he had to go,i saw him walked out to somewhere.
“is he really help u like that? “asked rainy with so doubtly.
“yes..why?”
“hmmmmmmmmm..........nothing”
Akash was busy with his mobile and shaked my shoulder with his shoulder. He said this time to back to program,in class,i said bye to rainy and she asked my cell number and my email. I gave her surely and then akash pushed my hand out to class..
I saw her paid her food to in the cashier and walked and talked with sunny who standing near the cafetaria and then their body looked so small and disappear, i turned to my class.

Tidak ada komentar:

Entri Populer