Laman

Selasa, 23 November 2010

YOUR BABY chapter 3

Overprotective and more attention
When i did my last classes and akash sit beside me. My proffesor came and started the class. Door knocked by someone and rashad came and talked with my professor. Mr johny called me and asked me to go with rashad for my decent music project for ceremonial event of uni tom. I left my last class of that day and walked to meeting hall. After 30 minutes i trained and busy with all keys and tones. I saw sunny and many people came indoor, sunny set the lines of vocal group and me kept playing the piano for them, rashad worked as composer and handle all his band and this mustical stage. Set and instructed all his team with each music instruments...sunny discussed with the host and looked busy with this general rehearsal, all the almamaters who will graduated this year stayed on the line and the event started to trained. In the middle of this event, i saw akash came and sit beside me on piano. He gave me all the homeworks and my usb disk, i mean all the maretial learned today, i missed some. Then he went away to library, for working.
After this finished..i prepared my self to home. When i reached the door,rashad blocked me and offered me a box of foods.
“eat this..to paid ur loosing energy caused this all,dear  “
“thanks..”
“ are u getting so hurry up...? see, sunny walking to us.”
I saw sunny came and sit beside rashad, he took his food and battened on his foods. I didnt have any appetide to eat, i felt so tired and headcache, i felt so sleepy. It was 5 pm..and i surprised coz i didnt do ashar pray...i stood immediatly and told them that i have to go to masjid asap. I run fastly to cacth my time. When i finished doing wudhu..i saw sunny wudhu so. I guessed he didnt do praying so. I stood behind him and follow his as his maqmum. After i finished praying, i walked to the road. I planned to walk to the train station. Sunny called me and asked would i home now?
“hmmm.. yes..i wish reach station by foot.”
“alone?”
“ya”
“u can joined rashad’s car or my bike if u dont mind “ offered him.
“ahh...what will people say baut this...”
“u care with what people say?”
“no..for me..whatever opinion by ppl, if i dont do sins or hurt another..i wont care baut them”
“so?”
“ok..i m going with u. U still long time na? “
“no..i finished to. Lets go”
He picked me home using his bike. I didnt get any weird email from akash that night. i studied well and sleep well at night.At the day after used for day off for all student except who had an obigation to this graduation party at uni. me and akash joined her so, me helping in music sift, akash help out at the property part. And the event was going on well. After the event finished, sunny ruined a great discussion baut the form of student organitation member. They chosen all new member of junior student from first grade, i mean my almamater. Akash chosen as new member sure, but guessed what i chosen for? I was vice leader of my class, but the forum chosen me as vice president leader of uni, me got that position..that was crazy and i couldnt believe that. my open moulted mouth when the forum gave their piece of small paper which written the name of the candidates. The candidates were all the junior students who available came and sit on the discussion at this hall. I didnt believe why they chosen me? When people read each the name of all that small paper, i was installed as the vice president of this uni student organitation. Akash got a day off from library today coz he has taken overtime at night working hour. So he was there with me, sit beside me.
When people walked away out of the hall, rashad came sit beside me and we discuss baut music sift gain. Akash still there read a comic,
“so, we go to musical room at Friday ok. And congratulation for ur new position now, miss vice president :P “ joked rashad to me.
“huh..i wonder why they choose me. I never do something wrong,right? Like sucking all attention or any dedication as hero here, “
“i dunno, i didnt choose u, rais”answered rashad will silly smile,
Sunny came and standing behind me suddenly.
“because something on u, like something in ur eyes,,maybe. i chosen u, i confess it...and aahemmm....aheemmmm....rashad gave his vote for u so,rais. He asked and persuaded everyone to give u voting. “
“really?”
I stared to akash and asked his opinion. Akash told me so slowly at my ear. I laughed and i told in his ear too. We laughed together and i saw rashad walked away with sunny left me there. when i sit on akash’s sadle, he took me to a lake near my uni and he took his camera and he did his hobby, i was playing with some cats and talking with an old man which holding a tie of his dog. We sit on a chair beside the lake. It was imitated lake on a park and near a river. Akash seemed busy with his camera and his hobby as photography. He ignored me alot and just shouted and asked me to shut up and shut up gain. I was so angry and annoying. I got an sms from sunny. He asked what was i doing at those time. i told him baut the place of my existance...and typed how baut him. He told me that he is prepared on the way to uni gain. His file left on SO room.
“akash...if u still say shut up and shut up gain, i will skip away home by my self. Dont ignore me let me see ur working or help u or borrow ur camera and taking ur pics. “
He silent and focusly alot on his object. i trowed a small stone to the water and kicked some flowers, and amucked him but he still busy by his self. When i felt really boring and sucking and annoying, i heard a pimp of a bike. I saw sunny smiled to me and offered me a helm. I came and asked him what???he told me that he wished to showed him the SO room and stared at a busy man with camera.
“u are my vice now...better u go with me to uni and i will show u everything baut SO there.”
I smiled and take a helm from his hand. I skipped away to uni with sunny. He thought me everything baut his task and tell me all my working would be doing after. My cell was unactive coz the battery was used up all.
“so interesting here...i never guess that i will be ur assistant.hmmm....”
“u dislike this position?” asked him to me,
“hmmm...just unpredictable matter. I m the vice president of student organitation here.”
He smiled and point the monitor. His left hand hold many thick paper, and his right hand still holding the mouse.
“rais, u should learn and read baut this scetch, baut how SO working and all the tasks of each department.”
“ok..i have to go to station,or i will be left the train.”
“no...i will pick u up to home. Dont worry. We will leave after magrib praying.”
“you want me finish it all, i mean read up all right now,”
He smiled and moved the mouse then click shut down.
“we will looking arround all the uni by foot. “
“what? So large area...and its same with i was in orientation student time.”
“just follow me..i know a short way for it.”
We were walking arround pass many corridor, slip the wall and building. We stopped at the cafetaria and asked for 2 bottles of soft drink.
“sunny...dont think i dislike this position, coz..this is destiny,right?”
he smiled so long time and i felt weird with his attitude.
“ smiling and allways smile..”
“ ur bestfriend will be allright, wont him? Have u told him that u went to uni with me? U are the part of me too here..in SO i mean..not only serve all ur time for ur friendship with him. “
“ not yet..my cell get off,low batterry. But i ve told him i would skip away.”
“ how if people think u both like each other.”
“ no...since at primary school all my bestfriends were man. In primary school my bestfriend named leon. At junior high school my bestfriend was kawul, at high school were rahmat and galih. Here with akash. “said me.
“ not any girl as bestfriend?”
“ they thought i m so rude and open mind, and girl mostly cant keep a secret. They are so sensitive.”
“ yeah...u re innocence.”said him with straightly stared at my eyes.
“ Do you think it is bad? I mean baut my innocent part.”
“hm...its relative,rais..”
When we both riding his bike to out of the gate of uni, when we wait the street get calm of vehicles so he could pass across to my home (he will pick me up,remember). I heard a shouting calling and said some greeting to us. I saw rainy standing on the buss stup. She shouted ahemmm...aheem...so loud till some people there stared to me and sunny. I guessed my cheek were getting so reddish and tried to ignored them all and didnt comment baut them. When we reached my uncle’s house,the fence is closed and i went down from his bike to opened it.
“Wait let me open the fence hook..u said u will explain my uncle and grandpa baut my coming getting longer than i said to them this morning.”said me with holding and removing the hook. I surprised i saw akash was standing in fronth of the door if living room with my cousins. I walked back to sunny and asked him to home directly.
“ akash is here...his eyes like wanted to flock out on the ground. Better u home right now.”
“ he looks jeleous, he has nothing to see me like that,he just ur friend na. i ve promised u i will tell ur uncle baut our matter.”
“ U dont trust me?”
“i do trust u..ok..but see ur grandpa is walking to come here.”
“SUNNY...COME IN..WHERE DO U COME FROM? I MEAN U BOTH...”shouted my grandpa to us.
“we just back from college. Raisha chosen us the vice leader of uni SO. I sms her and asked wheter she was busy or not, i have some task for her as the vice president, i picked her up coz her scooty was in service cetre,right?”
“Oh....thanks alot, sunny. for taking ur time and picked her home safely.”
“its ok..sir.i have to go right now. Hurry up coz have something to do at home. My dad just calling me many time.”
“ok..be carefull,son. Come here gain ya if u have empty time...dont be mind...i m very glad if u come and talking with old man like me. “
“certainly sir. Take care...wassalamualekum.”
My grandpa laid his hands to sunny till his shadowns lost and dissapear on the way. I walked slowly and sit beside akash at the chair at veranda. He kept silent and i touched his clench.
“ Hey, all what spoken by sunny is all right. He sms me and didnt say that he will picked me up. I only sms him and then he suddenly came and asked me to do many things at uni. u ignored me there like disexistance there...i was angry and sit on his back and help him at uni.”
He still silent and watched me oddly.
“i m sorry...” added me with stared to his eyes. I took out my mobile from my pocket and showed him that it was off. So i couldnt sms or calling him used it.
“i just worry baut u.”reacted him at least. He stood and took his bag. Said good bye to all people at home. I walked behind him and when he ride his bike out the fence.
“ Be carefull to him, rais. Remember what i ever told u...dont be so close on him. “
“i wont be with people who cant trust u like the way i do trust u. i ve chosen u akash..as my superfriend.”
He was riding ahead and i walked to my bedroom. I was checking email and i got many files, from sunny, and 1 from my 1st bf. I got an email from neil. He was my bf at high school 1,5 years ago. No contact and thrown me like i was nothing. He was broken his promised af my 17 birthday, and dissapear without tell me anything. Last news that i heard from him was he left me and disappear coz he met an affair at his dad’s city. His parent was been divorce and he stayed with his mom when studied at our high school. His mobile inactive and all my email unreplying. My post card back sent to my village and some letters so. But at that night, i read an email from him.
To : raisha_almamater@gmail.com
From: nealjustinhasan@hotmail.com
Cc : rais222244@ymail.com
Sj : i miss u my sugar,my princess, my sweetheart...
Hi, long time not to see u, my sugar...i heard that u continue ur study at the science of medicine at this city. Same city with me. I m working here right now...working in a jewelry company as manager. How are u, my sugar? After 2 year i was lost from ur sight and never give u any news, sorry baut ur bday at 24th avril 2007, i didn come and never meet u gain since then. I was arround and chazed for my future and what should i do on my life after my graduation.
Now...i m back baby. I never go somewhere away from ur side. Ur breathe, ur smile and every murmur of ur spirit allways accompany me everywhere.
Only u, only u...
Sms me soon after u read this email 9023746583
With love
NEIL
I screamed loudly after read that email, he was a great lier. He clearly left me coz another girl. I have an evidence for it. So i deleted his email and supposed that nothing happen. I heard that he was enganged to someone who i dont know.
A second i almost close my eyes and i heard my mobile was vibrating and one new sms came to inbox. Sms from akash.
“hey, dont think that sunny like u. I heard from many people baut that. I dont want u think that he likes u. I could see from ur eyes, how do u see him everyday, and be carefull.”
I replied “i have a bf, named neil. We didnt break off yet. We just lost contact this 1.5 years.”
Akash replied “awwwwwwwwww..........”
I got slept after that and at the following day i wish everyting will be fine. I wonder baut what akash saying baut me, he thought i like sunny? it was too fast. Neil was my 1st love...had i forgotten him yet......

Tidak ada komentar:

Entri Populer