I trust u...
more than everything that ppl say to me...
I trust u... dont care baut what ppl say baut u
All the think that i know...
U allways refresh my heart....
I just know that u allways stay by my side when i need u
I just know that that u allways stand by my side when i fall
I allways here when i m weak and brittle
I trust u...
Since the first time u safe me up and make me to believe in myself gain
I trust u
Coz u are half of my wing
halo...welcome to my own world :0 and this blog baut me..my hobbies...wish u like it and it specially inspirated by my prince and all my bestfriends from arround the world i try to create the best smile for u all :) GO RINI GO!!!
Selasa, 08 Maret 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
-
A STORY BAUT ME as ( java_princess,lullaby,seany,and rais_ easter ). 1st à#chatland : at my 1st coming at here,alright there I met alarial,g...
-
Increndible Rose (part 2 ) At the following day,as we all knew…at the engangement party of princess amy. There was rais met a young charm...
-
INCREDIBLE ROSE (PART 3) Rais and ash reached the kanjava palace. Khathiee and benyamin still waited the king alarial in his bedroom,his c...
-
When she was confused.. That 3 men : my dreaming prince /my idol called “errio” My super friend called “suji” ...
-
INCREDIBLE ROSE (part 4) Rose skipped away and cried,amy came to her and hug her. Her father came so..he didn’t know that it would hurt his...
-
UR BABY chapter 2 Friend, super friend or my ex boyfriend. A plenty week after i did my study at this college, i could adapted here well and...
-
wo-ho-ho..i m sure ryu and mas ben penasaran pgn baca,,,bad news..my id yahoo couldnt opened i forgot its key verify question..aku lupa tuh,...
-
SPECIALLY FOR MY SUPERFRIEND... Presented to SUJI PAMUNGKAS by : RINI(written on 5th of november 2008) One day.... Appeared one secret expec...
-
YOUR BABY Chapter 8 He was busy with his research and rarely shared me baut his awsome project. He just told me baut that those research wa...
-
LOVA AND ETERNAL FRIENDSHIP OF SEANY 2ND YEAR OF HU FIRST KISS AND CONFUSION IN LOVE New student in HU named john,he was HU studen...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar