YOUR BABY Chapter 14
New role
since I back and my uni started new academic, I had new position. I changed sunny's position and here was I lead final meeting for junior student orientation time. There were left some people from all departments. And from the junior orientation training event, we would chose some new member from young semesters as our member on this student organation, we chosen some who had interesting tp involved to this organitation. Rashad chosen to continued his master study at art music composer here and prepared his thesis, so he helped me on this rule as executive senior member. The meeting finished at 10 pm at my time and I saw reyhan and dr.siddique waited me on the car in fronth of the gate. I showed reyhan took my ipad and showed sunny laid on his bed there. Sunny was helping me gave his ideas and energy to think and conspire on the meeting via online cam, he showed the meeting from the beginning till the last. His helped still necesarry for guide me as new woman president along the hystory of this student organitation age.
“ haloo...bro, why r u sleeping? Wake up... I ve waited ur lady princess since magrib...tom I will be trained here...as new student, I wish raisha wont punish me and I will be chosen on her organitation too so I can watch her there..halooo...” said reyhan screamed to my ipad.
“ he was tired, he watched and joined us since 3 pm..and he removed his headphone..he doesnt hear u anymore..” said me smiled.
I turned off my ipad, but I still showed my cell ringing by sms.
“ baby..dont turn off this ipad, I watched u everytime..u can turn it off after reaching ur home and online transferred to ur pc at ur bedroom”
“ awww...awww...he will watching u along ur class too then? Except when u r at bedroom..hahahahhahahahahhaha” laughed reyhan to me.
“ shut up..” said me hit him with my book.
I wacthed him slept and that seem too good. I touched my lip to his face on the ipad and smiled. Then I showed him showed me his tongue.
“ catch u heh..hehehehhe” said him on his bed.
I moved the ipad to the chair and showed the road from the car window.
…................................................................................................................................................................
at the morning,
akash called my cell to woke me up and talked me for a while. I knew sunny showed me from my monitor and I saw he just back from his college too. He stared at his pc and listened me.
“ akash...i m fine, sorry just talked with u now. And yesterday u were late on meeting. We cant discuss something private baut this, and u know, I dont have vehicle now, and my parent sent me that car. Since that tragedy and my parent knew baut it, they couldnt let me free alone. U know it is like I guarded by some bodyguard. They were very2 worry baut me.” said me on cell.
“ I dont mean to hurt them raisha. But u were forgiven me with ur true heart, right?i wont apologize my self ever..”
“dont say that...i m OK...u re my superfriend allways...”
“ I love u...”
“ I know..ok I have to do prayer...see u at college. “ said me on cell.
I put my cell on the desk beside my pc. Sunny hold his chin with his hands and seem so sad.
“ please sunny...dont show me this face..i love u..”
“ kiss me..” said him with sorrow face.
“ muwahh...” said me touched my lip then touched his lip on monitor.
“ I trust u..and dont talk too much with him, reyhan must follow u everywhere. Baut him chosen to SO member or not, up to u all... but please dont tell all our friends that he is my cousin. I dont wanna a nepotism happen..” said him at last and stood up took a towel from the wall nail.
“ ya...”
“ do prayer, I will go bath and dinner... I love u...u shouldnt turn on the ipad the time isnt permit that. I will see at breaktime only. Thats ok..” said him with walked out from his bedroom.
I opened my files and review all my schedule today, train my speech along I walked to bathroom, took a bath with warm water and do fajr prayer after it. After did prayer I study a bit and prepared all papers, and an hour after sunny got back to bedroom with his dad.
“ raisha..speak now..dad wanna hear ur speech for the opening ceremony today..”
I turned my head to monitor and showed sunny sit with his daddy there.
“ eh...i m...but dont laugh please..” said me with reddish cheeks.
“ ok..ok..we wont dear..” said mr.faisal to me.
“ good morning for...blah blah blah...” said me spoke the speech from the begging for baut 10 minutes.
“ so?” said me to them with covered my face with pillow.
“ good.. u just said as ur own slang and ur own word...show who u are..good, u have ur own leadership character. I like it..” said sunny's dad at last seriously and left sunny's bedroom.
“ hmmm...i think u need to speak louder and watch all the views, in every seconds, u must watch all direction and keep ur sight like this. Just thinking and behaving as u that u re strong, fighter, super dicipline, and no difference to punish between woman and man. Easy going, seem scare outside but so friendly inside...u got me..we were chosen u because of that..just be ur self like ussually u re..miss president..” said him smiled to me.
“ hmmm.... are u sure..” said me stared at his eyes..”
“ yes...and I m sleeping now, I love u, turn off this now..and dont watch me sleeping gain :D hehehehhe...
I m kidding, turn off the pc when u re ready to go, reyhan will pick u up at 06.30 am... take care..love u..” said him and walked to bed, use his blanket to cover his body.
I saw reyhan came on an hour after with sunny’s motorbike. He pimped me and i run and sit behind him. i ve eaten my breakfast and we must reached uni at 05.30 am.
I walked on the corridor and turned my head arround all the sorrounding. I took a long breathe and prayed on my heart and wished all things baut my first project would be done well. I knew ALLAH and sunny blessed me. i could do this...i saw rashad came and opened the door handle. He said good morning to me. i chosen him as the chief comitee of this event. I came the earliest then followed by rashad. He said good morning to me.
“ hey, does sunny see us this morning?” asked him to me, checked arround and hold the ipad was off.
“ he is sleeping, he said he would checked up at all after he slept , at our breaktime and ending briefing i think...” said me still busy checked on the pc note.
I saw a young tall and muscular guy came and knocked the door. He hold a paper and a letter with anvelope.
“ assalmualaikum.wr.wb.. is true here is the centre room of SAO room? I m gonna looking for miss raisha. From the security i got to know that i have to find miss raisha to give her this letter subjected to the SAO president by raisha. It is from mr. Hussein jonathan. “ said him to us.
“ oh really... u must find her by ur self then, look arround... !!” said rasha loudly.
“ oh... why?” said him confusely.
“ u are junior new student right..and u know the rule of the day.. u are getting oriented and trained here... “ said him with put his arm to desk.
“ put it on desk... the SOA president will see and find that there. Dont worry..” said me smiled to him.
“ thanks miss... “ said him smiled back to me.
I saw he went out and sit on a chair on the yard and looked busy on all his stuff and bag. I looked the letter and opened it. i read a new announcement from the letter from the uni director. I need a more information baut something that he saved by that young guy. I walked out and met him busy holding alot of kind of machine and used one of it for his hat.
“ hey.. yeah..” said him with blushed cheek showed me repositioned his mechanical hat from machine.
“ the SOA president asked me to get the number from u? can u tell me now?” said me to him.
“ where is the soa president? Yeah.. please give it to him ya.. i m sitting here busy with all this stuff. I dont have a time anymore to find the president. After i get this i can focused on this session. “ said him happily.
“ thanks..said me accepted a number from his cell. “
“ btw.. who is ur name? “ said him stared at my face.
“ oh me... u are adobted son of mr. Hussein, right? Me? introduce my self.. i m raisha adelia azzahra... “
“ i m rommie..and my biology dad and mr. Hussein are very bestfriend, since my mom die... my dad marry gain and i continued my studying here... dad and his new wife move to state. “
“ oh.. yes, i heard that he had 5 daughters and a son..so thats belong to u, right?” said me smiled to me.
“ yups.. but dont tell all of them, all of this uni members.. till this orientation program get finished, dad will punish me if i break it..”
“ ok.. “ said me and walked back to my room.
“ miss..wait.. raisha.. ur pen is fell down, here it is..” said him run back to me.
“ thanks you..”
“ dont mention it... and dont forget to say to SOA president that they must kept the secret till the orientation program done... and please, i wish the SOA president wont punish me when i know i m the director’s son. I mean he must protect me right, from the attack of the dicipline team and all punishment..” said him to me in fronth of the door and laid his hand and said good bye to me.
Akash and rashad who stood behind me 3 metres laughed and poked my shoulder.
“ hahahahaha... u must protect him, right..” said rashad laughed.
“ wow... we have to plan something to him, right? “ added akash to me. all the member came and gathered on the meeting room. I opened the meeting and talked baut all the sessions today.
When i showed all SOA members and watched them all form the new student troop. I showed rashad seriously guide all the new student and screamed with mobile microphone on his shoulder. Till i called and collected all the university lecturer and picked the director walk down from his car and assisted him positioned on the head of the troops.
Rashad chosen rommie as the temporary leader of all the new junior student troop. I got a brief conversation that made that young boy thought rashad was the SOA president. I laughed on my heart and showed him prepared and made the troops got orderly. After some time my time for opened the ceremony and said my speech was begining. The host prepared me to positioned on the centre hall. I showed that young boy commanded admiration motion to me and after it i showed his cheek so fully blushed by adrenalin showed me started my speech.
Rashad laughed and smiled on the back far away of the lecturers troop.
After this opening ceremony done, each department did their program and schedule, the 1st session held on the yard and they choose each group leader of each faculty, and still divided in to smaller group with 10 persons member. I watched them away above the tree and 10 other members of dicipline team, but i must allways walk arround to watch them up, akash was staying with me and we discussed baut the session of medical faculty. I showed 5 1st person that got their punishment and started my acting to be rude gal, then i showed rommie came with smiling to me. Akash touched my elbow and laugh with low voice.
“ ehmm...whats bring u here? “ said me to him.
“ eh...i dont take one of my stuff, i lost my identify bracelet.” Said him to me.
“ lier..i showed it on ur hand this morning...” said me to him.
“ then u can punish me because i m lying,,” said him to me.
“ oh..”
“ no..i was kidding u baut my lost bracelet, i just want to report u that the troop and and each faculty is ready to continue to the next session...”
“ what do u mean? I think i have to punish u because of this... no jokes here..” said me to him loudly.
“ raisha.. he is so childish, although u are director’s son, we wont give u any smaller punishment. “
“ miss president, basedly from my dad’s suggestion.. i think we have to keep it secret... on uni student area..” complained him angrily to me.
“ raisha doesnt tell me baut that, all teh comitee member heard that by the door when u tried to bootlicker of her,,” said akash rudely to him.
“ i m not..i wasnt knowing that raisha is the SOA president, senior akash!”
“ akash..back to ur team now, i can handle it by myself..it is my command.” Said me to him.
He walked away and and dissapear by the building. Rommie stared at me and smiled many time.
“ sorry, miss president, but i think advice from my dad must done..” said him to me.
“ oh just rashad and akash who heard u behind the window..” said me to him.
“ u are so good.. and i never guess that u are the SOA leader here.. how could it happened, i was thinking rashad was the president..” said him to me.
“ how long u will ask me to chit-chat?” BACK TO UR TEAM NOW, AND RUN ARROUND THE YARD FOR 10 TIMES AFTER SAID RESPONCES.
“ yes,,commandant..” said him run so fast to the yard centre and then run 10 times on the yard.
I sit behind teh tree and hold a small bottle of mineral water. i showed sunny came and turned on his pc. I showed his calling on my ipad. I put the ipad on the chair so he could showed all the troop started walk to arround the uni.
“ hey baby... how is the opening session? Where is rashad, he promised me to documented ur speech video. “
“ i dunno, rashad is busy..” said me to him.
I showed rommie just finished his punishment and walked to me reported that he had done his punishment. I heard he talked with a friend from other facultied that do push up on the land.
“ why do u get punishment? From the SOA? Is she cruel? She is the only woman from all the dicipline team.” Said that student to him.
“ because i m saying she is beautifull and so good..” said him to that student.
“ u did flirting her ya? What so confidence u are.. hahahhaha” laughed him to rommie.
“ U BOTH DO PUSH UP 50 TIMES MORE. NOW !!! “ said me to them both.
I showed the engineer faculty team who stood arround and waited their leader did his punishment laughed and gossiped dunno what.
“ sorry miss..but u too? why do u do chatting with this ipad with boy when u must focus and had responsibilty on this place event?” said him gain after done his push up.
“ oh u can protest it to ur parent if u want, baut what i did...” said me to him.
“ u take the flag on that tree and give it to ur dad, told that sunny punished u for this..” said me and a senior comitee talked on his ear on low voice. then he got blushed gain and run away and took that flag in teh top of the tree. Then run so fast to his dad, gave it to him.
Me and sunny heard mr.hussein laughed and poked his shoulder.
“ sunny, raisha.. sorry baut my son..” said him to me on low voice.
“ please take him with u, i want he wore a paper written i m the SOA president servant and slave today..” kidding him to me.
“ no need that, sir..” said me laughed.
“ no sir.. whats it looked will, “
“ i commanded u,” said him smiled and walked away back to his office.
I gave the ipad to another friend and walked arround rommie to think how i would punish him.
“ so u mention all ur mistakes today..”
“ yes commandant...”
“ what is that?” said me to him
“ mention it one by one..and ur team is doing their schedule now, and u..the rule is u must do what director said in all ur free time of ur faculty schedule. U got it, right? So now mention all ur mistakes one by one..” said me to him.
“ ok.. for saying u are pretty, u are so good, and late to take engineer faculty to the next schedule session coz i got alot of punished here they gotta got the impact. And last for protested u baut ipad...for ex president before u...i didnt know and i just attacted u by my own mind. But i know i was wrong, so i got all this punishment wisely.
“ ok good, and use the paper from senior shanty on ur chest. And find me when u were free.”
“ yes commandant... may i give u one more question gain?” said him to me.
“ yes..”
“ how long i will do to be ur servant and slave?” said him to me with blushed cheeks and smiling.
“ just today..” said me to him. i showed his mouth moved to O shape and thrown a long breathing out.
“ just today..” said him and i showed akash came gain and rommie stared at his eyes so bulging out and turned his head away.
“ whats gain?” said akash to me.
“ i got a fan..” said me to him
“ and u take a way from my baby.. i dont forgive u yet baut the way u almost killed her, get away now..” shouted sunny from the ipad.
“ ooh what? “ said him and hold my ipad and turned it off.
“ u wont leave ur superfriend for him na, and he just did as comitee here, we had same status. “ said him to me,
“ dont talk baut it and start it gain please..”
“ ok,.. can i ask u something?” said him to me.
“ yups, i often hear sunny allways say no akash name spoken between u both. Thats hurt me, raisha. I want ask u the same, no spoke sunny name between us and our group, cant we?” said him to me.
“ seriously?”
“ i m super serious, dear... i just asked u a fair thing, a justice, “ said him to me,
“ PROMISE?” said him offered me his little finger gain.
“ i bound my little finger to u, promise done..i dont wanna listen u both fighting..” said him to me.
I showed rashad came with his cell on his ear. Then passed away and looked busy on his own duties.
I walked with akash arround to check all the activities. After i checked the medical faculty place, i walked to engineer then computer program.
When i just walked from toilet, i met rommie walked and walked out from man toilet so,
“ hallo, our majesty...” said him kneeled to me.
“ stop it, i m tired with u..i m busy..” said me walked away from him. i showed him watched up all at me and smiled many times.
When i checked his faculty, i must face him many time gain. He showed me and behaved me normally that time and kept his troop well and olderly.
I sit on the SOA room at midday, at my breaktime and i saw rommie came gain and showed me his teeth. He prepared everything that commanded by all my friends there. Prepare my lunch, brush my shoes, served me with all stuff that i need to use. Till i amucked him to went out and took his own breaktime.
“ no.. i wont die if i m not taking my lunch, my job is for u now,” said him to me.
“ ok ok... then eat this... i give u one food, eat it with me, i dont want ur dad complained u were so hungry today when u reached home.
He laughed and joined me ate our lunch. We discussed baut all his world, and his steps sisters and brother is state, and his dad too.
I dunno..but i got a good feeling between him and this young guy, maybe he would be bestfriend of mine or something,
Akash came and watched us, he and that young guy stared each other angrily..
halo...welcome to my own world :0 and this blog baut me..my hobbies...wish u like it and it specially inspirated by my prince and all my bestfriends from arround the world i try to create the best smile for u all :) GO RINI GO!!!
Minggu, 26 Juni 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri Populer
-
A STORY BAUT ME as ( java_princess,lullaby,seany,and rais_ easter ). 1st à#chatland : at my 1st coming at here,alright there I met alarial,g...
-
Increndible Rose (part 2 ) At the following day,as we all knew…at the engangement party of princess amy. There was rais met a young charm...
-
INCREDIBLE ROSE (PART 3) Rais and ash reached the kanjava palace. Khathiee and benyamin still waited the king alarial in his bedroom,his c...
-
When she was confused.. That 3 men : my dreaming prince /my idol called “errio” My super friend called “suji” ...
-
INCREDIBLE ROSE (part 4) Rose skipped away and cried,amy came to her and hug her. Her father came so..he didn’t know that it would hurt his...
-
UR BABY chapter 2 Friend, super friend or my ex boyfriend. A plenty week after i did my study at this college, i could adapted here well and...
-
wo-ho-ho..i m sure ryu and mas ben penasaran pgn baca,,,bad news..my id yahoo couldnt opened i forgot its key verify question..aku lupa tuh,...
-
SPECIALLY FOR MY SUPERFRIEND... Presented to SUJI PAMUNGKAS by : RINI(written on 5th of november 2008) One day.... Appeared one secret expec...
-
YOUR BABY Chapter 8 He was busy with his research and rarely shared me baut his awsome project. He just told me baut that those research wa...
-
LOVA AND ETERNAL FRIENDSHIP OF SEANY 2ND YEAR OF HU FIRST KISS AND CONFUSION IN LOVE New student in HU named john,he was HU studen...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar